Tuesday, January 24, 2023

TE Tuesdays


Here is my card for a 2023 Monthly Challenges--Taylored Expressions Tuesdays!  I "tried" to do this in 2022, but was not successful.  I am really gong to do better this year.  I am challenging myself to make a card once a month using one of the many Taylored Expressions stamp sets that I have and am calling it TE Tuesdays! 

The stamp and 3 piece stencil set that I picked for January is Argyle. The ink cubes that I used for stenciling was Avocado, Honey and Blue Corn.  I used my TE blender brushes--it sure makes the blending so easy.  The sentiment is from Oh Yes You Did and was embossed with white on navy cardstock.  I die cut the words with the coordinating die. I layered the sentiment three times.  It is quite a masculine looking card, but I did decided that it needed some embellishments, so some orange TE Confetti Dots were added.



I hope you like my Taylored Expressions card.  I will be back in February for another card using my fun TE stamps!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Argyle Stamp and Stencil set along with Oh Yes You Did stamp and die set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White;  Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Mango Melody

Ink: Taylored Expressions Avocado, Honey, Blue Corn Ink Cubes; Versamark and White Embossing Powder

Accessories: 
  Taylored Expressions Confetti Dots

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the background on this beauty! It is perfect with the sentiment and perfectly placed embellishments!