Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Graceful Ferns


This is my first One Plus Twelve card for 2023--this is year number 5.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2023, I picked a Taylored Expressions stamp and die set called Graceful Ferns.  I think this set is so versatile and I picked the largest fern image to use each month.  There is a With Sympathy sentiment and coordinating die in the same set, so that is what I used this month.  

For my card this month, I stamped the image in Versamark and used Gold embossing powder. I also embossed the sentiment on black cardstock with white embossing powder.  I die cut both items and also die cut another Taylored Expression product called Leafy Fond.  The background is too from TE, one of the panels from the Alcohol Ink Series 1 package.  I die cut the panel with my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die.   I added some clear Taylored Expressions Drip Drops for the final touch. 




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see what they picked for their stamp of the year for this challenge in 2023.  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our first cards using the same stamp for 2023. I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to come back on February 3rd to see our cards for the next month!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Graceful Ferns Stamp and Die Set, Leafy Fond Die

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White;  Stampin' Up Soft Succulent, Pacific Point; Taylored Expressions Alcohol Ink Series 1 Background Panels

Ink:  Versamark; Gold and White Embossing Powder

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Clear Drip Drops

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the image you chose for your ONE this year! I know you will find many ways (12) to WOW us with it in 2023. This card is over-the-top gorgeous, with that amazing background and the die as well as the image.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful way to start the year Barb Your card is stunning! This is a fabulous stamp and I look forward to seeing all the ways you find to use it.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the colors, and that die cut leaf.