Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Born to Sparkle


Today is the 15th and this is my card for our The Creative Crew!  We are a group of 7 and all one team--Jeanette, Carol, Darlene, Lorraine, Terry, Tracie and me. Each month will be a new challenge posed by one of the members sending out a kit.  This month Darlene sent us all a fun kit. 

Darlene sent everyone some sweet images and sentiments from the Prism kit by Club Scrap.  Side note--they are located in Wisconsin!  The kit was it was packed full of some very colorful papers and the fun prism one I used, fun ribbons and some bling!

I decided to highlight the fun prism patterned paper Darlene sent and did not want to cover it up with an image.  So, I die cut one of the sentiments with a banner die set from Gina K Designs Master Layouts 4.  I then cut 1/2" strips from the bright, primary colored paper and placed them at an angle on a white panel.  I then cut a larger strip of the prism paper and layered it on back.  I then placed the prism down the middle of my card and cut the entire panel with another Master Layouts Die Set--my favorite #2!  That panel and the banner were both layered with black.  I then added some of the fun, colorful bling that Darlene sent around my card--for the Sparkle!  This was fun card to make!




I hope all of The Creative Crew Gals enjoy my card this month.  Please be sure to stop in to see what fun crafty cards are posted this month.  All of the blogs can be found on my left sidebar.  Our teammate Lorraine does not have a blog, so please check out her card in her SCS gallery.   I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!   

We will be back in March with the kit Terry is sending us.  Be sure to check in with us on the 15th to see what fun she has planned!


Image/Sentiment:  Club Scrap Prism Kit

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White;  Stampin' Up Basic Black; Club Scrap Prism Patterned Paper and Solid Colors

Ink:   Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Rhinestones; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 & 4



7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty! I love that you used so many of the papers and did it so stylishly with the wonderful design of your card.

Lorraine said...

What a clever way to use so many of the fun goodies in Darlene's kit! Great job!

Darlene LeTavec said...

I absolutely love this layout! Very sharp! I like that you used so many colors and incorporated various colors of bling. Well done!

Carol W said...

Barb this is such a pretty, bright, fun card. It is a real eye catcher. Love it.

Tracie said...

Great card Barb. Great way to use the pattern paper.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Barb - love that prism paper and how you have featured it
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

That layout you created....looks great! I love it. The perfectly placed rhinestones. Nice job!