Thursday, February 9, 2023

String of Hearts


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image from CC Designs called String of Hearts that Jeannette sent out for our February card, #102! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I think this is such a sweet loving image!   I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers, all shades of pink.  I then die cut an oval from a Rubbernecker Scallop Nested Oval from Flirty Flamingo and then embossed the panel with a Stampin' Up Happy Hearts Folder.  I popped the panel up with foam tape and added some pink glitter enamel dots to the image panel.  I added a sentiment from one of my Simon Says Stamp Sentiment packs and flagged one end. I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!  Kelly is up for our March challenge and I am excited to see what the mail brings.  Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs String of Hearts; Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Hammermill 110# White;  Stampin' Up Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Happy Hearts Embossing Folder; Rubbernecker Scallop Nested Ovals; Pink Glitter Enamel Dots

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is absolutely adorable. I love the heart framework around the image... and your color choices are perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie that image is Barb, and you have made a fabulous card using the various shades of pink!
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Barb, this card is so cute and you did a great job coloring the cute little image. Just so much fun. You really have a knack with placing your enamel dots. I never can get those quite right. You will have to give me some pointers as your cards using them look so perfect.