Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve Blessings!


I hope you have a Blessed Christmas Eve!

This is the 52nd week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. This is my final month and December is to make a card for any holiday.  AND-I have already made the decision to continue this in 2020.  I will use the same themes each month--so be sure to join me in 2020!

For my fourth card for December, I made a Christmas card from a single image from Stampin' Up called Wonderful Blessing. I embossed the image with gold embossing powder. and cut it out along with the Night of Navy frame with my Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle Dies.  The background is from The Paper Cut called Gold Mirricard.  I ran it through the Stampin' Up Dynamic Embossing Folder called Stylish Stripes.  I added Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon.



I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back for the next Tuesday to see my final creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Even though this is the 52nd week, there is one more Tuesday to go!  

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Wonderful Blessing

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy; The Paper Cut Gold Mirricard 

Ink:  Versamark; Gold Embossing Powder

Accessories:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle Dies; Stampin' Up Night of Navy Seam Binding




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such gorgeous rich coloring - beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Barb this is exquisite - love the contrast of the navy and the gold!!
Blessings
Maxine