Sunday, December 22, 2019

Joy to the World


I am posting another Christmas card with a favorite sentiment stamp!  This one showcases one of my favorite Christmas Carols.  This is a Penny Black wooden stamp that I have had for a few years.  I also have used the same Stampin' Up designer series paper called Pinecones and Presents as I have for a few sentiment Christmas cards in the past week or so--love the patterns.

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black ...... The World

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Pinecone and Presents Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Stampin' Up 1/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, White Brads



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Barb - that is also one of my favourite carols :)
Blessing
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb you card is beautiful and joyful!