Monday, December 16, 2019

Rejoice!


I am posting another Christmas card with a favorite sentiment stamp!  This is a Stampabilities wooden stamp that I have had for a few years.  I also have used the same Stampin' Up designer series paper called Pinecones and Presents that I used for a card I posted yesterday.  And, I have another card with the same paper and another sentiment card coming next week!  I love Christmas sentiment images!

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Stampabilities Heavens Rejoice

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Pinecone and Presents Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Stampin' Up 3/8" Whisper White Stitched Satin Ribbon; Green Glimmer Enamel Dots



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is soooo pretty! Classy!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a classic design and colours Barb - another stunning card using that paper collection
Blessings
Maxine