Wednesday, December 4, 2019

December A Card A Week


This is the 49th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. This is my final month and December is to make a card for any holiday.  AND-I have already made the decision to continue this in 2020.  I am not sure if I will use the same themes each month, but I will still post once a week with a pre-set theme!

For my first card for December, I made a Christmas card using my favorite set of all time--Lovely as a Tree.  For those of you who follow my blog know that yesterday was a One + 12 post and that was using this same stamp every month to make a card. I embossed the trees with Stampin' Up's Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and cut it out with Dies by Dave.  The background is Altenew Galaxy Washi Tape.  I also embossed the Be Merry with Silver Embossing Powder and layered with silver metallic cardstock. 





I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 

Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the washi tape.



I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Be sure to come back every Tuesday in December for the last month of my A Card A Week Challenge!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Lovely as a Tree/Warm Words

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Highland Heather; The Paper Cut Silver Mirri-card; Altenew Galaxy Washi Paper

Ink:  Iridescent and Silver Embossing Power

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Punches; Dies by Dave Dies




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Barb - love the trees against the dark background
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! This is amazing! Love the sky!

Margaret said...

Well, this is gorgeous! Love how you used this stamp set. Very creative.