Tuesday, December 3, 2019

One + 12 Final Card


This is my One Plus Twelve card, final month!  This was the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  It has been a great year and I truly loved using this stamp 12 different ways.  And--we just decided to continue this challenge in 2020--with a new image.  I have not picked it out yet, but be sure to check back next year to see our challenge continue!

As a mentioned for my first card in January,  I picked my favorite Stampin Up set--Lovely as a Tree.  It is now retired and it does make me a bit sad....  For my challenge this month, I embossed the trees with white embossing powder on Night of Navy and layered it on a piece of background paper with the words Let It Snow.  I added a snowflake and rhinestones for some additional glimmer!


Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out what stamp set is picked and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! I know we are going to be back in 2020, but I am not sure of the date each month we will be posting.  Be sure to check back!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Lovely as a Tree

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy; Paper Pizazz Let it Snow

Ink:  White Embossing Powder

Accessories: White Snowflake and Rhinestones



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is stunning - a wintery delight!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just beautiful!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely stunning Barb - I have loved seeing how you have used this fabulous stamp over the 12 months
Blessings
Maxine