Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Embossed Nativity


This is the 51st week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. This is my final month and December is to make a card for any holiday.  AND-I have already made the decision to continue this in 2020.  I am not sure if I will use the same themes each month, but I will still post once a week with a pre-set theme!

For my third card for December, I made a Christmas card from a sweet image from Morning Star called Joy. I embossed the image with copper embossing powder and added copper brads to the base.  The background paper is from K&C called Holiday Stripe Flat Patterned Paper.  It is a very simple card!



I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back for the next two Tuesday's to see my creations for my A Card a Week Challenge!  There is one more Christmas Cards coming for sure and maybe a New Year's card on the 31st!

Image/Sentiment: Morning Star Joy

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cranberry Crisp, Mossy Meadow; K&C Holiday Stripe Flat Patterned Paper

Ink:  Versamark; Copper Embossing Powder

Accessories:  Copper Brads



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is GORGEOUS! I love the JOY!

kiwimeskreations said...

It may be a simple card Barb, but it is absolutely stunning - I love it. The embossed stamp says it all so beautifully
Blessings
Maxine