Sunday, December 15, 2019

Rejoice this Christmas!


This is the date I usually post a Dueling Darlings card, but we take December off.  So, I am posting Christmas card with a favorite sentiment stamp!  This is a Paper Inspirations wooden stamp that I have had for a few years.  I used some sweet Stampin' Up designer series paper called Pinecones and Presents. You will see additional papers from this pack in a card tomorrow and another next week-love the patterns!  I do love Christmas sentiment images!

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Paper Inspirations Rejoice Calligraphy

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Pinecone and Presents Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Stampin' Up 3/8" Whisper White Stitched Satin Ribbon; Red Glimmer Enamel Dots



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking card Bar - love those colours together, and that sentiment deserves to be the star of the card
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a beautiful card, Barb!