Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Bee Happy




This is my July card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 62nd month and the theme for July is 
"Butterflies or Bees".  

I went a newer to me stamp set from Honey Bee called Beekini Season! I colored the image with my Copic Sketch markers. The die cut sentiment is also new to me from The Paper Cut set called Bee Happy-and it is layered three times!  The background is a fun, embossed folder from Taylored Expressions called Honeycomb. I added a few black enamel dots as the final touch.  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:



I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the August theme and the ones for the rest of the year.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Honey Bee Stamps Beekini Season/The Paper Cut Bee Happy Die Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Crush Curry, Pool Party

Ink:  Simon Says Stamp Intense Black

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Honeycomb Embossing Folder; Copic Sketch Markers; Black Enamel Dots




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is BEE-utiful and will surely bring smiles to the recipient.

kiwimeskreations said...

Bee-utiful card Barb - love the textured background!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Cute Cute Cute card.