Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hello Friend!



How about a fun card using Taylored Expressions Bubble Greetings!  I colored the letters with my Copic Sketch Markers. I layered the image and added some lien thread behind the layers.  The background is an embossing folder from Taylored Expressions called Weathered. I added a few enamel dots as the final touch.  It is a pretty simple card, but I think it is a perfect card to send to a guy!




Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:




I think this is a fun card and hope you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Bubble Greetings Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, 

Ink:  Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Weathered Embossing Folder; Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Linen Thread; Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - and look at you, rocking the Washi! I love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

A great masculine card Barb - big, bold and simple design.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine