Sunday, July 18, 2021

You Are The Best



Today is the 18th and the due date for a Mystery Swap on SCS. This is my card for that swap.  It is a group of us who do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette--back in 2010 and we are now in our 65th round!  Laura Jean is our hostess this month and sent everyone this cute image from Tim Holtz called Crazy Dogs.  She will also send everyone the next image, which Carol stamped.  We then get to do it all again, for round #66, in September!   

I think this image is so cute.  
I colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the coordinating die as I made this card at our June Camp Stamp-in-Oga and Terry had the die set along.  Score!!!!!    The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up  Tasteful Touches stamp set. The patterned paper is from Scrapbook Customs called Puppy Love/Plaid.  I then added a few red gems and a French Roast Ribbon from A*Muse as the final touch.



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you and all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment:   Tim Holtz Inky Crazy Dogs Stamp and Die Set/Sentiment Stampin' Up Tasteful Touches Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Scrapbook Creations Puppy Love/Plaid Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Red Gems; A*Muse French Roast Ribbon; Fancy Me Label Punch




5 comments:

Carol W said...

This card is absolutely adorable Barb you did a great job with this challenge. Your coloring is awesome and I love the paper and colors you chose.

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute pup Barb, and you have used it delightfully on this beautiful themed card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so cute - and great with snagging use of the die at Camp!

terry serman said...

Cute card…perfect dp!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Adorable card Barb! Lucky you had access to the coordinating dies!