Monday, August 30, 2021

Christmas Wreaths



Today I am showcasing 2 cards I made with a Christmas kit that I received from Tammy for our Christmas Crazy group on SCS.  This was a kit she sent me back in May and I am finally getting to posting my cards!  She sent me this cute wreath image from Anna Griffith.  

Tammy stamped the image in both red and green, so I made a card with both images!  I used some of my circle dies to cut the images. The background paper by Miss Kate Cuttables was also sent by Tammy and I love the patterns.  I added some red enamel dots and green twine on the green buffalo plaid and just a layer of red behind the red wreath. I think this are pretty cards--simple yet sweet!
 


Here is the inside of my card, with a Crafty Addicts sentiment that Tammy also sent:



I like these cards and hope you and Tammy does too.  

Image/Sentiment:  Anna Griffith wreath/Crafty Addicts Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black; Miss Kate Cuttables Plaid Patterned Paper

Ink:  Unknown Red and Green

Accessories:  Circle Dies; Green Twine; Red Enamel Dots




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Barb these are gorgeous - love how you have used the images and papers you were sent on these gorgeous cards
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Two beauties, Barb!