Monday, August 9, 2021

Mermazing!



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet image that Kelly sent out for August for Card #84!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  I am up for the September challenge, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  



For our card this month, Kelly sent out this sweet image from Neat & Tangled called Mermazing--it sure is dang cute!  Some of the images were die cut and she also sent some coordinating sentiments!  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.   I then took a piece of aqua Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes from the 6x6 pack and die cut a few "waves" with some My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges.  I then layered the waves over another piece of a blue from the same paper pack. The sentiment was placed in the corner.  I then placed the sweet mermaid between the waves and added a few sequins for the bling!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned before, I am up for our September challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Neat & Tangled Mermazing

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy; Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes 6x6 Paper Pack

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Markers; My Favorite Things-MFT Stitched Basic Edges; Sequins




2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Very sweet! I love all the hues of blues - and the beach and waves make this a perfection combination! Your card is indeed mermazing!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so cute! What a fun idea to create waves and place the sweet little mermaid within them. I also like the sequins because they give a splash of water look to your already adorable card!