Thursday, August 19, 2021

Daisy Bouquet


This is my card for the 57th round of the UIS--Unidentified Image Swap on SCS.  Yes, the 57th round!  It is a group of ladies who are a part of a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The unidentified part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted.   The image for this round was provided by Jody!  She will swap the cards and include the next image that Janet sent in our return envie. And then we get to do it all again--for round #59--in October! 

Jody sent everyone this beautiful Taylored Expressions floral image called Daisy Bouquet.  She sent us two versions of the image--one stamped on a quarter sheet of cardstock and the other die cut-so we got choices!  I went with the die cut image.  She included 2 sentiment in the mailing from the same set.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  It was so fun to color up all of these sweet flowers.  I layered the vase over a panel embossed with Stampin' Up's Pinewood Planks Dynamic Folder.  I die cut this panel along with the sun panel from Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 & 3.  I added some Stampin' Up Linen Thread along with some orange enamel does for the final touch!



Here is the inside of my card:



If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations--due date is today, the 18th--or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword UIS57 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Daisy Bouquet
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Exact Index 110# White;  Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Tangerine Tango, Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper

 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder, Linen Thread; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 & 3; Orange Enamel Dots




5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is a real beauty. The flower bouquet looks awesome against the dark panel.

Jody Marcelis said...

I love the card! As I mentioned in the post on SCS it reminds me of late August, early September. My favorite time of year.
Thanks for the wonderful creation. Perfection as always!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Barb - love how you have coloured the image, and the way you have mounted it is wonderfully dramatic
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

terry serman said...

Love that you didn't make the daisies white (like I did!). Very fall feel to this cute card!

Carol W said...

This is a great card. I didn't get one in my return...bummer...but it is stunning.