Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Naughty or Nice?



Today I am showcasing a card I made with a Christmas kit that I received from Tammy for our Christmas Crazy group on SCS.  This was a replacement kit she sent me back in May as the first one had not arrived. But--the day after I received this kit, the first kit also arrived.  I made two cards with that kit and posted them yesterday, so please check back.

Tammy sent me these sweet images from Recollections and I colored them with my Copic Sketch Markers. I added some Lawn Fawn glitter to the hats of both of these cuties!  The background paper is by Doodlebug's Christmas Town line--it is so dang sweet!  I think this card is cute--Naughty or Nice!
 


Here is the inside of my card, with a sentiment from the same set and more of the cute patterned paper!



I like this card and hope you and Tammy does too.  

Image/Sentiment:  Recollections 

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Solar White; Stampin' Up Garden Green, Real Red; Doodlebug Christmas Town Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so cute! I love the tilted Naughty/Nice. Great design!

kiwimeskreations said...

A cute card from a fabulous kit Barb
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine