Saturday, August 21, 2021

Garden Gnome



Today I am showing you a card for my monthly challenge for 2021--At Home With Gnomes. Each month I will create a card using one of my many gnome images. 

For this card, I picked a gnome and sentiment set from Newton's Nook called Gnome Garden-and it comes with matching dies for the three gnomes along with the additional items!  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut the gnome out. I layered the image on a die cut from Dare 2B Artzy Rectangle Fancy Framelits.   The background is a fun paper from The Paper Loft Back Country-Call of the Wild.   I picked a fun sentiment from the same set.   I added some linen thread behind the sentiment and a few tan enamel dots for the final touch! 



Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I have more than enough gnome images to use a different one each month.  I will be back in September and will show you another gnome, so stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Newton's Nook Gnome Garden Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade; The Paper Loft Back County-Call of the Wild Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Linen Thread; Tan Enamel Dots; Dare 2B Artzy Rectangle Fancy Framelits




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a cute gnome - and your card is adorable! I'm enjoying your gnome series this year!

Carol W said...

What a fun card Barb. Both inside and out. I love the layout and the papers you chose. Great job.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Barb - love all the butterflies and the flower - a gorgeous whimsical wee scene you have created for your gnome
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jennifrann said...

So cute and fun, Barb! Love the pun!