Friday, May 26, 2023

Four Seasons


These are four cards I recently made with a fun stamp and stencil set from Taylored Expressions called Four Seasons.  The two cards on the left were made with the coordinating Foil It panels. I used Copper Foil for the shine! I brush blended with my new Taylored Expressions ink pads--I recently bought the entire bundle.  The colors I picked were Candy Corn, Pineapple, Sprinkles and Lime Zest.  I received the newest colors last week, but I have not used them yet!  

The Thank You card was foiled and I used a Gina Marie Designs Peekaboo Rectangle die.  Then I trimmed in inside piece down so it looks more like a window card and the outer piece is on foam tape.  The Thank You was foiled in copper too and I used the On Occasion Foil It along with the coordinating dies. Some Trinity Stamps Bubble Bath Embellishments are in the middle panel.

The Thanks card was stamped in black ink and brush blended. I picked the Get The Word Out Thanks stamp and inked it with Candy Corn.  I layered it twice and placed it over a vellum circle.  Some iridescent gems were added on the circle.

Another foiled background was used for the Happy Birthday on a vellum oval.  I did foil the Happy Birthday from the On Occasions Foil It set and die cut it out with the matching die.  I have a number of foiled words from the same set ready to use when needed. I also added a layer of Old Gold Metallic behind the inked panel.  I used another set of iridescent gems around the words.  

And finally, the black Happy Birthday was die cut from the Foil It panel without any foil added.  The ink blended panel was die cut with Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 and layered with a black panel.  The additional sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp Birthday Sentiment set. No embellishments were needed on this card.



I hope you enjoyed my cards and I am set with 4 fun and colorful cards to send in the future!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Four Seasons Stamp set,  stencils and Foil It Panels, On Occasion Foil It Panels, Get the Word Out-Thanks/Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Set

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White, Old Gold Mirricard; Stampin' Up Black, Daffodil Delight, Cool Caribbean; 

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black; Taylored Expressions Candy Corn, Pineapple, Sprinkles, Lime Zest; Thermoweb Copper Foil

Accessories:  Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Gina Marie Designs Peekaboo Rectangle Dies; Trinity Stamps Bubble Bath Embellishments; Iricedent Bling; 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Four beauties, Barb! Great card designs!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful quartet of cards Barb - love it
Blessings
Maxine