Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Pinkfresh Florals



This is my May card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. The theme for May is "Flowers" 


I have been playing with a few of my Pinkfresh Studio stamp set lately and they have beautiful florals.  This stamp set is called Hydrangea and Rose.  Plus, the set has coordinating washi tape along with a die set.  I went with the washi tape and then die cut the pretty colored flowers.
 The background is Stampin' Up's Greenery Cover Plate, cut from white.  I added an oval cut from Studio Katia's Dotted Oval Die, cut from Petal Pink. I then layered the die cut flowers around the oval.  The sentiment is from the same set and die cut with Gina K Designs Sentiment Strip Dies.  Petal Pink Pearl Embellishments from Trinity Stamps were added for the final touch.




I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2023 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Hydrangea and Rose Stamp set, washi tape and die set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Petal Pink

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Stitched Greenery Cover Plate; Trinity Stamps Petal Pink Pearls; Studio Katia Dotted Oval Die; 

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - I love Pinkfresh florals and the ones you chose to use are gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty, feminine card Barb - great use of the washi tape
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene LeTavec said...

So very pretty! A lovely card using lovely colors and lovely images! (Did I mention that your card is lovely?? haha) Nicely done!