Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Gold Sympathy

 



This is my 5th One Plus Twelve card for 2023--this is year number 5.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2023, I picked a Taylored Expressions stamp and die set called Graceful Ferns.  I think this set is so versatile and I picked the largest fern image to use each month.  There is a With Sympathy sentiment and coordinating die in the same set, so that is what I used this month.  

For my card this month, I first picked a 6x6 package of Crate Paper Ink Drops in Rose--love the movement of the colors.  I inked the image and sentiment with Versamark and used gold embossing powder.  I die cut the leaf image along with the sentiment with the coordinating dies.  I also die cut another leaf from the same set with The Paper Cut's Gold Mirricard.  I placed a panel from the patterned paper on the right side of the card base and then added the die cut elements.  I added some Taylored Expressions Gold Drip Drops for the final touch.
 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see what they picked for their stamp of the year for this challenge in 2023.  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our cards using the same stamp for 2023. I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to come back on June 3rd to see our cards for the next month!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Graceful Ferns Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White' Crate Paper Ink Drops-Rose 6x6 Patterned Paper Package

Ink: Versamark and Gold Embossing Folder

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Gold Drip Drops

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so elegant with the gold highlights. I love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning, and totally elegant Barb - love it!! That purple paper really sets the gold off beautifully
Blessings
Maxine