Friday, June 16, 2023

Beautiful Beginnings

 





Today is NOT the 9th but it is now finally time for another The Three Musketeers post.  I am late this month as I had some issues with getting the image.  I am now ready to showcase the card we all created with the Beautiful Beginnings  image from Catherine Pooler that Kelly sent out for our June card, #106! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!




I colored the sweet floral image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  For the front panel, I cut an oval from a piece of white with a Gina Marie Designs Oval Peekaboo die.  I then embossed the panel with an Altenew folder called Crystal Wall 3-D. I layered both panels on black and then a white card base. I added some Taylored Expressions Black Rhinestones Drip Drops around the colored image. I really liked the large sentiment that Kelly included that is from the same set and it did not work on my card.  So--I made a second card with the same style--same die set and same embossing folder along with the same bling!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!





Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Please be sure to check back a week or so on their blogs as my card is so late.  I is up for our July challenge--please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Catherine Pooler Beautiful Beginnings

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  110# Recollections White; Stampin' Up Basic Black

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black  

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina Marie Designs Oval Peekaboo Die; Altenew Crystal Wall 3-D Embossing Folder; Taylored Expressions Drip Drops-Black Rhinestones

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! These are so elegant and absolutely gorgeous, Barb! I love that you made two cards! Absolutely perfect cards, BTW!