Saturday, June 10, 2023

Keep Calm

 


This is my June card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. The theme for June is "Use a Stencil" 


I love my stencils and I also love many of the pastes to use with them.  I picked a Taylored Expressions stencil called Feathered. I used my Simon Hurley Lunar Paste in Triple Berry.  I has some shine when you tilt the card at different angles. The stamp I picked is a newer to me Brutus Monroe called Smile On--perfect to send to a friend!  A few Pinkfresh Studio Espresso
 Embellishments were added for the final touch.




I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2023 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Brutus Monroe Smile On Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Merry Merlot

Ink:  Stampin' Up Merry Merlot

Accessories:  Simon Hurley Lunar Paste Triple Berry; Taylored Expressions Feathered Stencil; Pinkfresh Studio Espresso Embellishments

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this looks great - and I'm sure it looks even better in real life with that luscious shine created with the Lunar Paste!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Barb - love the sheen in the Lunar Paste, and you have toned the whole card beautifully... just happens that your colour is one that I love :)
Blessings
Maxine