Saturday, June 3, 2023

One Plus Twelve


This is my 6th One Plus Twelve card for 2023--this is year number 5.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2023, I picked a Taylored Expressions stamp and die set called Graceful Ferns.  I think this set is so versatile and I picked the largest fern image to use each month.  There is a With Sympathy sentiment and coordinating die in the same set, so that is what I used this month.  

For my card this month, I decided to stick with an all white background.   I used a new to me Altenew embossing folder called Crystal Wall 3-D--love the dimension!   I first used a My Favorite Things-MFT Die-Namics Blueprint 27 die to cut out the background panel, then I embossed the panel with the 3-D folder.  I inked both of the fern images, the solid and outline, along with the sentiment with Versamark and used gold embossing powder.  I die cut both of the leaf images along with the sentiment with the coordinating dies.  I added some Taylored Expressions Gold Drip Drops for the final touch.
 




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see what they picked for their stamp of the year for this challenge in 2023.  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our cards using the same stamp for 2023. I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to come back on July 3rd to see our cards for the next month!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Graceful Ferns Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White

Ink: Versamark and Gold Embossing Folder

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Gold Drip Drops; My Favorite Things-MFT Die-Namics Blueprint 27; Altenew Crystal Wall 3-D Embossing Folder

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A serene, stunning and incredibly elegant sympathy card Barb. Love it
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so elegant with the white/gold. This looks amazing!