Sunday, June 18, 2023

Surprise Image Swap

 


This is my card for a swap called the SIS--Surprise Image Swap.   This is card #9  for our group.  It is a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--the 18th of every other month.   The image for this round was provided by Lori.  She will swap the cards and include the new image for round #10 that Jody stamps in everyone's return envie. Then--we do it all again in August!

Lori sent everyone this fun image from the Girlfriends line by Art Impressions. She also included two of the coordinating sentiments!  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image with a Sizzix Dotted Squares Die.   I also cut one of the sentiments from a banner die from the MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 27 set.  I added some Pinkfresh Studio Glacier Jewels for the final touch!




If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations.  The due date is today, the 18th, or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword SIS09 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  Art Impressions Girlfriends
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Hammermill 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Bermuda Bay

 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; My Favorite Things--MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 27; Sizzix Dotted Squares; Pinkfresh Studio Glacier Jewels

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Barb this is such a fun card - love the image and how you have used it here. The sentiment cracks me up - when I get with a couple of my friends that should be our motto!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your coloring of the fun image is impressive and the card design is perfect. Those in the SIS group that receive your card are definitely getting a cute card!