Monday, July 17, 2023

Birthday Bash Foiled

 


This is a set of three cards that I posted on Instagram over the weekend for a hop called Create It 3 Ways! This hop is to showcase triple inspiration by creating 3 cards by choosing our own category to feature across all three cards.   The theme for July is birthday cards and I decided to do foiling.  I recently bought a Minc and replaced another laminator--and I love it!  It works every single time and only takes a few minutes to warm up, versus the half hour or more in the past.  I have a number of Foil Mates from Gina K Designs and decided to use those for the sentiments and the backgrounds--all foiled in red Deco Foil from Therm-o-web.  The backgrounds are from the Dots & Strings package and the sentiment are from the Birthday Bash set.



These cards all have the same Red Lacquer Metallic cardstock base, along with the black layers.  I used Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Circles and Rectangles to die cut the sentiments. 








I know I will be using many of the packages of Foil Mates that I have stored away as I now have a fun, new machine to use.  Be on the lookout for more foiled cards coming soon!!!!!!!

This hop on Instagram will happen every month on the third Saturday--see, another three!  If anyone is interested in joining up, contact Amrita on IG @amritapettus.  I know I will be back hopping in August!

Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs and Therm-o-web Foil Mates Birthday Bash-sentiments and Dots & Strings backgrounds.

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Red Lacquer Metallic; Stampin' Up Basic Black, 

Ink:  None--Thermoweb Red Deco Foil

Accessories:  Spellbinders Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder, Circle Nestabilities Dies; Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Circle and Rectangle Dies; Black Ribbon; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Black Enamel Dots

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These foiled cards look fabulous Barb! I'm glad you're happy with your Minc!

Carol W said...

Wow all three cards are awesome.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous foiling Barb, and a trio of amazing cards - these are stunning!
Blessings
Maxine