Sunday, July 9, 2023

Crafting is my Cardio!



Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the Newton's Nook image that I sent out for our July card, #107! That means we are coming to the end of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I sent Kelly and Jeanette a couple of the Newton's Crafty Cardio images, some die cut and some on a full panel.  There are also a number of smaller items in the set that I also die cut--scissors, pencil, washi tape, etc.   I also included a couple of the fun sentiments from the same stamp set.  

I colored one die cut image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I also colored 4 of the small "embellishments".   I die cut an arch from a MFT Elegant Stitched Die out of Gray Granite.  I then popped up the image and add ons around the arch. The background is a very fun scissors pattern from the Carta Bella Craft & Create-Makers Plaid package.   I die cut the sentiment and the Gray Granite layer from The Paper Cut's Stitched Oval Dies.   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Jeanette is up for our August challenge--please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Newton's Nook-Newton's Crafty Cardio Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Gray Granite, Basic Black, Real Red; Carta Bella Craft & Create-Maker's Plaid

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black  

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; The Paper Cut Stitched Oval Dies; MFT-My Favorite Things Elegant Stitched Dies

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Super duper cute image and great card! Love the background perfectly matched paper! Mine is up on my blog 🙌

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Barb - love the sentiment, and the fact that you have a matching patterned paper to mount everything on is stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute, Barb! I really like that background and your display of all of the images!

Carol W said...

Cute cute cute card. I love it.