Monday, July 3, 2023

One + Twelve


This is my 7th One Plus Twelve card for 2023--this is year number 5.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2023, I picked a Taylored Expressions stamp and die set called Graceful Ferns.  I think this set is so versatile and I picked the largest fern image to use each month.  There is a With Sympathy sentiment and coordinating die in the same set, so that is what I used this month.  

For my card this month, I went into my basket of pieces and picked some parts that were from a alcohol ink class from Sarah and The Paper Cut. We used alcohol inks on various cardstocks and I had a few inked ones along with some layers of uninked.   I inked the fern image with Versamark, stamped on silver Mirricard and used silver embossing powder.  I die cut leaf images along with the sentiment, which is stamped in black, with the coordinating dies.  I then die cut the coordinating leafy frond from Blackberry Bliss as it matched the inked panel.  I added some Pinkfresh Studio Silver Glitter Drops for the final touch.
 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see what they picked for their stamp of the year for this challenge in 2023.  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our cards using the same stamp for 2023. I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to come back on August 3rd to see our cards for the next month!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Graceful Ferns Stamp and Die Set, plus Leafy Frond

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White, Silver Glitter, Silver Mirricard, Silver Patterned Mirricard; Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss

Ink: Versamark and Silver Embossing Powder; Hero Arts Intense Black; Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks

Accessories:  Pinkfresh Studio Silver Glitter Drops; 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! So much sparkle and awesome colors on this 1 + 12 card, Barb. It's stunning!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Barb, and great use of your chosen stamp - I have never thought to heat emboss on silver card!! A brilliant result
Blessings
Maxine