Monday, July 10, 2023

Let's Go Fishing!


This is my July card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. The theme for July is "Sparkling Water" 


The stamp set I picked for this month is a favorite Stampin' Up set for masculine cards called Best Catch.  I paired it with some of the new SU Designer Series Paper called Let's Go Fishing!  I stamped the image and sentiment in Pecan Pie so it has a bit of a vintage look.  I added some SU Braided Linen Trim and used my circle punches for the sentiment.  A few cream enamel dots 
were added for the final touch.




I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2023 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Best Catch Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Pecan Pie, Misty Moonlight, Boho Blue, Let's Go Fishing DSP

Ink:  Stampin' Up Pecan Pie

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Circle Punches, Braided Linen Trim; Ivory Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this looks great - that fisherman and the papers are awesome!

kiwimeskreations said...

wonderful use of the prompt, Barb, and a great masculine card as a result!
Blessings
Maxine