Saturday, November 18, 2023

Fall Cards from The Paper Cut

 




For the past week, I have been making cards from kits that Sarah from The Paper Cut in Appleton, has created.  I have done both Fall/Thanksgiving cards along with Christmas cards.  These three cards are from a class from last November!  I guess they have been sitting in my box for a bit.......................

This was a Fun Time Thursday kit called Fall Cards.  Everything Thursday night, Sarah is live on Facebook and You-Tube making a card or two.   Once a month, on the second Thursday, she makes a kit available for purchase and we can craft along.  I typically do not do these events live as I rarely craft in the evening, so I am happy they are saved to craft when I get to them.   In this case, a year later!

All of these card use products from The Paper Cut along with stamp sets from Impression Obsession.  The top left card is called a Semi Funky Fold and it has lots of layers on the panels.  Here is a picture of the card opened up:



The turkey card on the right is a Flip-it card and this is it opened:


The final card is a slimline and we used alcohol inks for the colorful panel.



I really like all three cards and I really love Sarah's classes!  I mailed a few of these cards yesterday for Thanksgiving!  

Reminder--these are not my own designs!  These cards are the designs from Sarah and The Paper Cut in Appleton, WIS!   I am just recreating the cards from the class. 

Image/Sentiment:  The Paper Cut Fall Cards from Fun Time Thursday, November 2022.  Some images are from Impression Obsession

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  All included in kit--all are available from The Paper Cut

Ink:  Already pre-printed.   Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks for background 
 
Accessories:  All included in kit

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, these are beautiful. Some fun folds, shine, and of course the fall theme is colorful, too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful work Barb, with some fabulous results - at least the card kits are not languishing still, and they don't 'go off' while waiting to be used :)
Blessings
Maxine