Thursday, November 23, 2023

More Fall Cards from The Paper Cut

Happy Thanksgiving--I hope you have a Blessed Day!


For the past 2 weeks, I have been making cards from kits that Sarah from The Paper Cut in Appleton, has created.  I have done both Fall/Thanksgiving cards along with Christmas cards.  These three cards are from a class from last Thursday--getting caught up!

This was a Fun Time Thursday kit called Thankful Cards.  Everything Thursday night, Sarah is live on Facebook and You-Tube making a card or two.   Once a month, on the second Thursday, she makes a kit available for purchase and we can craft along.  I typically do not do these events live as I rarely craft in the evening, so I am happy they are saved to craft when I get to them.   In this case, just a few days later

All of these card use products from The Paper Cut along with stamp sets and some dies from Impression Obsession and Rubbernecker.  The top left card is called a Semi Funky Fold Accordion and it has lots of fun layers.  Here are 3 more pictures of the fun card:





The card on the right used alcohol inks for the colorful panel below the leaf cover plate.  The slimline showcases some of the pretty patterned paper that The Paper Cut offers.




I really like all three cards and I really love Sarah's classes! 

Reminder--these are not my own designs!  These cards are the designs from Sarah and The Paper Cut in Appleton, WIS!   I am just recreating the cards from the class. 

Image/Sentiment:  The Paper Cut Thankful Cards from Fun Time Thursday, November 2023.  Some images are from Impression Obsession and Rubbernecker Rubber Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  All included in kit--all are available from The Paper Cut

Ink:  Already pre-printed.   Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks for background 
 
Accessories:  All included in kit

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, these three cards look great!