Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Thanksgiving

 



This is my November Crafters of Faith card, I mean cards!  This is a sweet group on SCS that Faye hosts.  Lisa is hostess this month and gave everyone this challenge:


Scripture:   Psalms 136:1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever.

Challenge: Make a card showing thankfulness, or use Thanksgiving as the theme.


I needed to make Thanksgiving cards for my Human Concerns Team at my church.  We give grocery gift cards to 24 families from our sister church in Milwaukee and I make the cards for mailing.  I love this sentiment stamp and have used it many years in the past. I inked the Paper Inspirations Thanksgiving Calligraphy with my Taylored Expressions Chocolate Truffle ink.  The patterned paper is from Heritage Makers and Our Memories for Life called Thanksgiving!  I added some brown ribbon and gold sequins for the final touches. 





I hope you and the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month! We are to post on the 7th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too!  Sharon has our December challenge, so be sure to check back!

Image/Sentiment:  Paper Inspirations Thanksgiving Calligraphy Stamp

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque Ivory; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow; Heritage Makers-Our Memories for Life--Thanksgiving

Ink:  Taylored Expressions Chocolate Truffle
 
Accessories:  Brown Ribbon; Gold Sequins

No comments: