Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Thankful Thoughts

 


Today is the 15th and this is my card for our The Creative Crew!  We are a group of 7 and all one team--Jeanette, Carol, Darlene, Lorraine, Terry, Tracie and me. Each month will be a new challenge posed by one of the members sending out a kit.  This month Lorraine is the hostess and sent us a sweet kit with the theme Thankful Thoughts.

Lorraine stamped this cute CTMH image called Autumntime.  She also included two sentiments from Stampin' Up and I placed one on the inside. I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and backed it with some of the brown Bazzill that Lorraine included.  I wanted to showcase both of the patterned papers she sent, so I made a flap card. I added some of the embellishments around the card and a bow at the top. This was fun card to make!





Here is the inside with the sentiment.




I hope all of The Creative Crew Gals enjoy my card this month.  Please be sure to stop in to see what fun crafty cards are posted this month.  All of the blogs can be found on my left sidebar.  Our teammate Lorraine does not have a blog, so please check out her card in her SCS gallery.   I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!   

We will be back in December with the image Darlene will be sending out.  Be sure to check in with us on the 15th to see what fun she has planned!


Image/Sentiment:   Close To My Heart-CTMH  Autumntime 

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Studio White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Early Espresso; Imaginisce Wicked Whimsy and Recollections Leaves Patterned Papers' Bazzill Walnut

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Doodlebug Brown Hearts; Die Die Cuts; Brown Ribbon

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the fun fold you used for your card - it allowed you to show the papers so well. Love the coloring of the image, too. Your card looks fantastic!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such an innovative way to be able to use both the patterned papers Barb, and a gorgeous card as a result - great use of the image and sentiment also.
Blessings
Maxine

Tracie said...

Love your card Barb. I always love the fancy folds. What a great idea.

Carol W said...

Barb I love your card. I almost did the same fold for the same reasons. You did a wonderful job with the kit.