Sunday, November 5, 2023

Gina K Designs Autumn Cards


Last week I participated in a Gina K Designs virtual class called Autumn-Inspired Stenciled Florals.  This was a part of the Bella Blvd She Loves Color Event!  I even watched the class live and stamped along to make all three cards--no catch-up club for me this time!


We received three stencils in the class kit along with a stamp set.  Included also was 5 ink cubes, 4 blender brushes, cardstock for the 3 cards and some gold bling. I decided to use two of my own Gina K stamp sets for my cards.  The designs of these cards were Gina's and I did follow her instructions along the way.  Two of the cards use a double stenciling technique and it gives the florals such a unique look.





I really like all three cards and I really love Gina's classes!  I now have new supplies for more cards!  

Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Sweet Sentiments and So Many Sentiments Stamp Sets

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K Designs White, Black, Tomato Soup, Honey Mustard and Fresh Asparagus

Ink:  Gina K Designs Tomato Soup, Honey Mustard, Fresh Asparagus, Pulm Punch and Black Onyx
 
Accessories:  Gina K Designs Fizzy, Harvest Flourish, Bold Bouquet Stencils; Gold Enamel Dots


3 comments:

Carol W said...

WOW Barb these cards are beautiful. Love the colors.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Barb, and I do love the double stencilled ones. Great colours and composition on them all
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how I wish I'd known about this class. Your cards are gorgeous, Barb... and I've seen others from the class participants that look great, too.