Saturday, April 24, 2021

At Home With Gnomes!


Here is another card for my new monthly challenge for 2021--At Home With Gnomes. Each month I will create a card using one of my many gnome images.  I did miss posting a card for March, so this is my is my first one for April.  My second one will be on Monday, so I will be caught up!

For this card, I picked one of my newer gnome stamp sets from Maker Forte and The Hedgehog Hollow called Soring Gnomes.  I colored this cute Easter image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I cut the image with a Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circle die and layered it with pink circle cut from the same set.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set--there are another of cute images and spring sentiments. The patterned paper is from Echo Park Paper I Love Spring-May Flowers.   Some yellow enamel dots are 
the final touch!  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I have more than enough gnome images to use a different one each month. I do have another card in two days.  Then-I will be back in May and will show you another gnome, so stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Maker Forte-The Hedgehog Hollow Spring Gnomes

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo; Echo Park Paper I Love Spring-May Flowers

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circles; Yellow Enamel Dots; 




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is sooo cute! Love the spring colors and the adorable gnome!