Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Graduation



This is my April card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 8 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my favorite lines of wood mounted stamps--Paper Inspirations Graduate Calligraphy.  The background paper is from Bo Bunny Pop Quiz-Chalkboard.   I added a strip of black satin ribbon and a few rhinestones are the final touch.  I think everyone can use a graduation card.




Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Paper Inspirations Graduate Calligraphy

Cardstock:  Neenah Class Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Bo Bunny Pop Quiz-Chalkboard

Ink:  Simon Says Stamp Intense Black

Accessories:  Black Satin Ribbon; Rhinestones




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love your Graduate stamp - and that awesome DP, too! Such a lovely card!