Friday, April 30, 2021

It's A Hug!



This fun card is using the new Trinity Stamps Folded Hugs Stamp Set along with the Sending Hugs die--I love this combo!  AND--the sentiment is so true!  I stamped the image and colored the corners with my Copic Sketch Markers. I then die cut the word Hug three times with ROY--Red, Orange and Yellow!  The background is an embossing folder from Stampin' Up called Falling Petals.  
 I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:




I really like this card and I know the recipient will like it too!

Image/Sentiment: Trinity Stamps Folded Hug-Sending Hugs Die

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Falling Petals Embossing Folder




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love love LOVE the sentiment on this pretty card, Barb!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So fun- love your Hug with a fold : )