Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sealed With Love


This card is a fun mini-slimline card that I made with some sweet Taylored Expressions products.   I first decided the use a Taylored Expressions Mini-Slim Square Window Die.  I sponged a polka dot stencil with various colors of blue Taylored Expressions ink cubes and my TE Blender Brushes.  I then used the window die.  The stamp set is also a Taylored Expressions called Snail Mail and I picked two of the cute images along with a cute sentiment.   I colored the images with my Copic Sketch Markers and tucked them behind the windows!  I think this is a fun card, with a teal and blue theme!



Here is the inside of my card:




I hope you too like this fun mini-slimline card!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Snail Mail

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay; Taylored Expressions Confetti Cake

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black; Taylored Expressions Ink Cubes

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Taylored Expressions Mini-slim Square Window Die, Blender Brushes




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card... great design!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Barb - love your stenciled background, and those images are such fun ones
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine