Sunday, April 11, 2021

No Coffee?


This is my April card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 59th month and the theme for April  is "Coffee, Chocolate, Cravings".  

I went with a fun, older stamp from the Funny Bone Collection of Riley & Company called Depresso!   I die cut the sentiment and the layer behind from my  Gina Marie Designs Stitched Square Dies.  I picked a fun coffee bean patterned paper from the Moxie Cup O Java Perfect Blend Line.  I added a strip of Stampin' Up Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon and a coffee cup brad.  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the May theme and the ones for the rest of the year.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Riley & Company Funny Bones Depresso

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Basic Black; Moxie Cup O Java-Perfect Blend

Ink:  Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Accessories:   Stampin' Up Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; Coffee Cup Brad




2 comments:

Carol W said...

What a cute sentiment and wonderful card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - I smiled when I first saw the thumb nail, and having looked more closely now, I have enjoyed it even more with the 'total' coffee theme.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine