Monday, April 26, 2021

Easter Gnome


Here is another card for my new monthly challenge for 2021--At Home With Gnomes. Each month I will create a card using one of my many gnome images.  I did miss posting a card for March, so this is my second one for April.  Now I am caught up!

For this card, I picked one of my gnome stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs called Easter Gnome. Isn't this a sweet gnome?  I colored this cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I cut the image with a Whimsy Stamps Stitched Rectangle die and layered it with a pink panel.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. The patterned paper is from Bella Blvd Simply Spring called Hippity Hop. Some pink 
ribbon is the final touch!  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card, with the backside of the same pattered paper:




I am sure I have more than enough gnome images to use a different one each month.  I will be back in May and will show you another gnome, so stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Easter Gnome/Taylored Expressions Easter Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride; Bella Blvd Simply Spring-Hippity Hop Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Whimsy Stamps Stitched Rectangles; Pink Ribbon




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! This is so adorable, Barb! I love that gnome!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie this gnome is Barb - such a gorgeous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene LeTavec said...

Oh, I just love this gnome! Your color scheme and coloring does him justice too. Dang cute, inside and out!