Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Daisy Bouquets


Today is the 18th and the due date for a Mystery Swap on SCS. This is my card for that swap.  It is a group of us who do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette--back in 2010 and we are now in our 64th round!  Tracie is our hostess this month and sent everyone this sweet floral image from Inky Antics called Daisy Bouquets.  She will also send everyone the next image, which Laura Jean stamped.  We then get to do it all again, for round #65, in July!   

I think this image is so sweet.  
I colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image with a Spellbinders Nestabilities oval as it matched pretty well.  I layered a strip of Stampin' Up Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper over an embossed background called Scripty 3D,also from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from the Blossoms and Blooms Stampin' Up stamp set.  I then added a few rhinestones as the final touch.



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you and all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment:  Inky Antics Daisy Bouquets/Sentiment Stampin' Up Blossom in Bloom

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest 100# Solar White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, Rhinestones




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is beautiful! Lovely flowers and your coloring is great!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Bab - love your colour choices in the overall design of the card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Great card Barb. I got one in my swap and its a beauty.