Monday, May 10, 2021

Kind and Caring Thoughts



Today is the 10th and the day we are to post our Stamp What? challenge with the three collaborators you have seen many times in the past--Kelly, Jeanette and me! We started this in January of 2020, so we are now into our second year of this fun challenge.  Kelly came up with the challenge to randomly pick a Stampin' Up set and make a card with that set.  Get the dust off of those forgotten Stampin' Up sets! 

I decided when this group challenge started to only use the wooden Stampin' Up stamps that are on my bottom shelves.  So this month, I randomly picked the Kind and Caring Thoughts set!  There is not a year listed on this set, so it must be a newer one--but it still is a wood set.

I  decided the image would be perfect with a mini-slimline card.  Two posts in a row with a slimline card!  I stamped the image in Pear Pizzazz and wish it had better coverage of the ink.  I also stamped one of the sentiments from the set in the same ink on Pear Pizzazz.  I again used a set of Taylored Expressions Mini-Slim dies--this time the Stitched Dies.  A few clear drip drops complete the card.  



Here is the inside of my card:



I like the look of my card this month and I hope you do too.  Be sure to check out Jeanette and Kelly's cards.  I am sure they have some fun cards with those "oldies but goodies" stamp sets by Stampin' Up!  And be sure to check back every month on the 10th to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Kind and Caring Thoughts

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110#  White;   Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz; Taylored Expressions Mini-Slimline Card Base

Ink:  Stampin' Up Pear Pizazz

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Mini-Slim Stitched Dies, Clear Drip Drops




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What an elegant and eye catching card Barb - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is STUNNING! I'm not familiar with this stamp set, but I'm so glad you have it in your golden oldie collection because it's beautiful!