Saturday, May 1, 2021

I'll Stick With You!



This fun card was made with a mini card kit that I recently received.  The cactus images and funny puns are from the Hero Arts Cactus Animals stamp set and just make me smile!  I colored 2 of images with my Copic Sketch Markers. They were already die cut--sweet!  I added some MFT Wonky Stitched Circles behind each of the turtles and a strip of Pool Party ribbon.  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card:




I really like this card and I hope you like it too!

Image/Sentiment: Hero Arts Cactus Animals

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight; Cactus Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Pool Party Ribbon; MFT-My Favorite Thing Wonky Stitched Circles




2 comments:

Jennifer Lewis said...

So cute and cheerful! Love it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so cute - love those images!