Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Christmas Owl



Today I am showcasing a card I made with a Christmas kit that I received from Sam for our Christmas Crazy group on SCS. Sam sent the Spellbinders Christmas Owl image as the theme for July-August was Woodland Animals!

I colored the cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I added some Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter to the Santa Hat!  The background is a gold embossed image of ornaments that was also sent by Tammy.  I added some of the gold and ivory sparkle bakers twine.   I think this is a cute card!
 


Here is the inside of my card, with some of the pretty patterned paper Sam sent:





I do like this card and hope you and Sam does too.  

Image/Sentiment:  Spellbinders Christmas Owl

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Garden Green, Real Red; Gold Embossed Background

Ink:  Fun Stampers Journey True Fusion Ink

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter; Ornament Embossing Folder; Gold/Ivory Bakers Twine




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you did a fantastic job with your Christmas CraZy owl... adorable card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Barb - love the cute image, and that embossed background is stunning
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine