Thursday, September 9, 2021

Cornucopia



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that I sent out for September for Card #85!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Jeanette is up for the October challenge, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  



For our card this month, I sent out this rather large fall image from Stamplistic called Cornucopia.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  It is a very large image and it covers almost all of an A2 card!  I did use a corner rounder for one corner for a bit of detail.  I also added some orange and brown bakers twine on the side.  A few orange sequins for the bling!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned before, Jeanette is up for our October challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Stamplistic Cornucopia

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel, Color Me Autumn Designer Series 

Ink:  Simon Says Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Corner Rounder; Orange Sequins' Orange/Brown/White Bakers Twine




5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is such a rich fall blessing. Lovely coloring of the awesome stamped image. (I loved working with it!) Your eye for detail, like the rounded corner, always adds so much to your cards!

Margaret said...

Very pretty and captures Thanksgiving and autumn so well. Lovely coloring.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is such a wonderful image Barb - love how you have coloured and mounted it. I am rather partial to orange and brown together :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Pretty card- love your added twine- one of my favorite embellishments!

Carol W said...

This card is beautiful. It is especially perfect as we are starting this season.