Friday, September 10, 2021

Stamp What?



Today is the 10th and the day we are to post our Stamp What? challenge with the three collaborators you have seen many times in the past--Kelly, Jeanette and me! We started this in January of 2020, so we are now well into our second year of this fun challenge.  Kelly came up with the challenge to randomly pick a Stampin' Up set and make a card with that set.  Get the dust off of those forgotten Stampin' Up sets! 

I decided when this group challenge started to only use the wooden Stampin' Up stamps that are on my bottom shelves.  So this month, I randomly picked the Lifecycle set!  The year on the stamps is 2005, so it is an oldie!

I first picked out the patterned paper so help in deciding where this card will go.  The paper is a very fun pattern from Authentique called Seasons--Summer Three.  I die cut this layer with my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 4.  The image was stamped on Crumb Cake and I colored some parts to match the patterned paper with my Copic Sketch Markers.  A few Vintage Shimmer Pearls from Studio Katia complete the card.  





Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the patterned paper:



I like the look of my card this month and I hope you do too.  Be sure to check out Jeanette and Kelly's cards.  I am sure they have some fun cards with those "oldies but goodies" stamp sets by Stampin' Up!  And be sure to check back every month on the 10th to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Lifecycles

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise; Authentique Seasons-Summer Three

Ink:  Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 4; Studio Katia Vintage Shimmer Pearls




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! That paper is amazing with the stamped image. Lovely card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

Perfect paper for you image Barb, and the result is a fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine