Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Pumpkin Day!



Today is the 15th and the day we post our card for our group, the Crafty Card Ladies!   The team names are the Pearls and the Diamonds--very Classy names for us!   For our September Challenge, I am the hostess for the Diamonds and my partner Tracie is the hostess for the Pearls.   And we are all team Classy Card Ladies!  

The theme for September is Pumpkins!  I sent all of the Diamonds this fun fall  image from Great Impressions called Harvest Cart.  I did not include any sentiments, so you may see some different ones or none at all, like on my card.  I also included some fun fall patterned paper, some fall ribbons, fibers and  embellishments. 

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I die cut the colored image with an older Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8.   The background is a piece of Imaginisce fall words patterned paper.   I then layered 3 types of ribbon and topped it with the orange, brown and white baker's twine--I do this often on my card kits to showcase the fun ribbons included!   I added some of the orange enamel dots.  This was fun card to make!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the patterned paper:





I hope all of the Classy Card Ladies enjoy my card this month. Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Diamonds as well the Pearls have created this month.  There are two members who do not have blogs: Suzy who is on the Diamond team and Debby who is a Pearl. You will be able to check out their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.  All of the others should be found on my left sidebar.  I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!  See you next month in October when Darlene and Laura Jean are the hostesses!

Image/Sentiment:  Great Impressions Harvest Cart

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso; Imaginisce Fall Words Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Orange Enamel Dots; Ribbons and Fibers; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8 Die




7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the image you selected - the rustic cart of pumpkins is awesome! Your card is lovely, too.

Tracie said...

What a pretty pumpkin card. It sure makes me ready for fall.

Suzy Sprague said...

Great card! I liked the combination of ribbon and twine. Great die for this image. The colored image and background paper really go together nicely!

Carol W said...

Thank you Barb for the great kit. I loved all the dsp and the image. Your card is wonderful. I love how you colored your image. The colors are so vibrant and the layout is great. Awesome card both inside and out.

MiamiKel said...

barb this is absolutely stunning - such a beautiful and bountiful kit you sent us this month! xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

This image is so pretty and sure makes a beautiful Fall card! The DP is perfect and it's nice you left some of it visible and also included it to finish off the inside of your card. Great use of the ribbon as well! Fun theme this month!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Absolutely love the cart and pumpkins and you have colored it so well! That's great DP for the background...makes me get in the mood for everything Fall. Great choices for this duel!