Monday, September 27, 2021

Tulla's Birthday Party!


Today I am showing you a card for my monthly challenge for 2021--At Home With Gnomes. Each month I will create a card using one of my many gnome images. 

For this card, I picked a gnome and sentiment set from Photo Play Paper called Tulla's Birthday Party-and it comes with matching dies! I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut the gnome along with the cupcake. I layered the images on the sweet birthday patterned paper from American Crafts called cupcake-same as the background layer!  I picked a fun sentiment from the same set, flagged the corners and placed the cupcake on the words.   I added some crystal embellishments for some sparkle and the  final touch! 




I am sure I have more than enough gnome images to use a different one each month.  I will be back in October and will show you another gnome, so stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Photo Play Paper Tulla's Birthday Party Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Gina K Designs Wild Dandelion, Tranquil Tide; American Crafts Cupcake  Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Crystal Embellishments




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is ADORABLE!!! Love that gnome and your papers are perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Barb - love this
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine