Saturday, June 25, 2022

I Am Right

 


Today I am posting a card that just makes me smile!  I picked a fun Itty Bitty Unity stamp set called I am Right.  I used my Mini Misti to stamp the large image 3 or 4 times with black ink in order to get good coverage--love my Misti platforms--plural!  I die cut the sentiment with my Gina Marie Stitched Rounded Squares along with a black backer.  I picked a patterned paper from a package of Back to Black Designer Series Paper as the background.    I added some black enamel dots and some white ribbon as the final touch. 

 


Here is the inside of my card with a strip of the patterned paper:



Image/Sentiment:  Itty Bitty Unity Stamp Company I am Right

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White;  Stampin' Up Basic Black, Back to Black Designer Series Paper

Ink: 
 
Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rounded Squares; Black Enamel Dots; White Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love that sentiment! Fun card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a dramatic card in the black and white Barb, and I love that sentiment!!
Blessings
Maxine